Facials (Custom & Hydrafacials)
- The HydraFacial® has a cult following — come experience it for yourself and see why! Using its patented Vortex® technology, it provides microdermabrasion while exfoliating, cleansing, extracting, and deeply hydrating the skin.
- The HydraFacial® is the perfect solution for men and women who desire to refresh and update their appearance with a non-invasion but powerful microdermabrasion treatment. It can be used on all skin types.
- The HydraFacial® improves issues such as fine lines, wrinkles, oily and congested pores, blackheads and acne, and other signs of skin distress/aging. This treatment is a guest FAVORITE and can be performed every 2-4 weeks. There is no downtime. It cannot be performed while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Regular & RF Microneedling
- This treatment uses fine needles to stimulate the skin’s own healing response and vastly improve the texture, tone, and appearance of the skin.
- Microneedling is a procedure that triggers the production of collagen, which makes the skin firm, smooth, and more elastic. During the microneedling treatment, a wand with fine needles is moved over the skin. This stimulates collagen production, which makes the skin appear more youthful. PRF, platelet rich fibrin, is drawn from the client's blood during the visit and is used to encourage even more collagen production and enhance wound healing. The result is glowing skin and the ability to repair fine lines, scars, and hyperpigmentation.
- We use SkinPen® and EZGel® for this procedure.
- This treatment is virtually painless after the application of a topical numbing agent. Plan for approximately 3-5 days of downtime. Exercise can resume after 72 hours.
- LaseMD Ultra is non-ablative fractional laser treatment.
- That means it uses gentle columns of heat to stimulate collagen growth without wounding the skin. It is quickly becoming popular with patients who want visible results minus the recovery time.
- Most people are excellent candidates for LaseMD Ultra. It’s beneficial for all skin types, tones, and ages. LaseMD Ultra offers highly customized skin resurfacing to meet everyone’s needs.
- It can treat the following concerns:
- Hyperpigmentation, Melasma, enlarged pores, acne, acne scars, age spots, lines and wrinkles, sun damage, actinic keratosis, uneven skin tone, and texture.
Custom skincare consultation
Some of Our Recent Work
Why Choose Us?
We believe in building a relationship with you while seeking your best treatment outcomes. Our expertise has taught us that long-term relationships and follow up care ensure that you enjoy optimal results. From our first meeting, we strive to build the most customized treatment plan for you.
Our team has years of experience in the medical field. Our bedside manner and commitment to you means we invest in continuing education, the latest technology, and practice within the safest parameters.
We implement cutting edge technology, employ skilled practitioners, and premium products. We take our time with each client to provide a luxury experience with premium results.
Natasha is wonderful! I’ve had fillers, botox, and other med spa treatments before but they felt weird and impersonal + products/services were always pushed. This was enjoyable + refreshing! I felt informed, calmly prepped, and guided for the under eye fillers I got. Plus their office is too cute & chic!!
I love my appointments with Natasha! It’s the best experience at The Fix Clinic. From the moment you arrive, you are welcomed with such kindness by Azelin. Natasha is a true professional! She made me feel so, comfortable. She really took a lot of time with me. I couldn’t be happier with the results.
I saw Natasha for a consultation and she was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. She listened to my concerns and came up with a skincare plan to address them. She was not pushy, didn’t rush me, and made me completely comfortable. Highly recommend!
Highly recommend The Fix Clinic for all things facial. I love the way Natasha is doing lip injection, such beautiful detailed artistic work, their Dysport and other services also ranks high giving the best outcome without any complications.
Loved my experience here! I didn’t have to wait long for an appointment and my hydrafacial was great. Natasha made sure to explain and give advice on future care for my skin. Can’t wait for my next one!
My second facial with The Fix, my first with Surekha. She was so pleasant, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and helpful. She gave me so much good information. It was so relaxing and I will definitely be back! My skin feels amazing. Thank you!
It is such a joy to visit Fix Clinic. Natasha and Azelin are wonderful - friendly and so helpful. I am in love with my new lips and have seen huge results after just one session of Morpheus8 and LaseMD. I just had my 2nd treatment and can't wait to see how my skin improves after this 2nd round.
I went into my appointment with my skin feeling worn out and tired. After my appointment with Hayley I feel completely rejuvenated and my skin has never felt better. The staff at the clinic are so kind and knowledgeable and I will definitely be going in for another service soon. Thank you Hayley!
Hayley was amazing! She explained everything she was going to do, as well as the products too. The facial was so relaxing I even fell asleep! My face felt so clean and smooth after. I will definitely be back.
Rashanna is amazing! I made an appointment based on all the rave reviews I’ve been seeing, I was not disappointed. She took her time with me, she listened, and she explained everything. I would highly recommend!
Get In Touch With Us
For general questions, please send us a message and we'll be in touch shortly! You can also call us directly at (703) 576-8315.
Fields marked with a * are required.Call Us Now